I took car to dealership to get key pad on driver door code changed.After that i used all 3 of my remotes to enter car @ neither 1 will work.The doors,trunk,@ entry pad on driver door worked sometimes but doesn't work any more.And when u enter car to drive the doors lock automately,it stop working to.I check the fuses and they were good under the dash @ under hood.
2007 crown vic on 2007 Ford Crown Victoria
Verified for the Ford Crown Victoria20 reports
Verified for the Ford Crown Victoria21 reports
1 answerSeptember 28, 2010
Verified for the Ford Crown Victoria17 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- I there a way to turn off warning signal? Can't find anything wrong just signal
- How do I drain and replace Power Steering fluid
- why does my fan keep running when engine is turned off
- My headlights stop working only my bright lights work. My windshield wipers stop
- My car does not react to my putting down the gas pedal after it has warmed up.