I took car to dealership to get key pad on driver door code changed.After that i used all 3 of my remotes to enter car @ neither 1 will work.The doors,trunk,@ entry pad on driver door worked sometimes but doesn't work any more.And when u enter car to drive the doors lock automately,it stop working to.I check the fuses and they were good under the dash @ under hood.
2007 crown vic on 2007 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
- My dashboard lights my parking lights keep blowing in my turn signal lights blow
- I need help with a elictrical problem
2007 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($545 - 876) in Buffalo, IN
- 75,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Holiday, FL
- EGR Valve Replacement ($177 - 214) in Coventry, RI
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pilot Point, AK
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Fayetteville, GA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Warrensburg, NY