I took car to dealership to get key pad on driver door code changed.After that i used all 3 of my remotes to enter car @ neither 1 will work.The doors,trunk,@ entry pad on driver door worked sometimes but doesn't work any more.And when u enter car to drive the doors lock automately,it stop working to.I check the fuses and they were good under the dash @ under hood.
2007 crown vic on 2007 Ford Crown Victoria
by head in Linden, AL on September 30, 2010
Verified for the Ford Crown Victoria20 reports
Verified for the Ford Crown Victoria21 reports
1 answerSeptember 28, 2010
Verified for the Ford Crown Victoria17 reports
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- Why is my crown vic slipping from 2nd to 3rd and wont go into 4th?? HELP ME PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS
- I installed subwoofers in my trunk and I was playing it load and my gas cap pop off and my gas gauge is going up when I crank up the car and then it goes to half way and want move even if I feel it up what is the problem
- My car just started to drink gas more than usual what can be causing that?
- What does it cost to replace my bad rear air suspension to coil springs (rear)?
- My fuse for the lcm keep blowing do I have no parking light or inside lights dash lights out I have head light break light reverse works and turn signal work but no parking lights please help can't drive at night