I took car to dealership to get key pad on driver door code changed.After that i used all 3 of my remotes to enter car @ neither 1 will work.The doors,trunk,@ entry pad on driver door worked sometimes but doesn't work any more.And when u enter car to drive the doors lock automately,it stop working to.I check the fuses and they were good under the dash @ under hood.
2007 crown vic on 2007 Ford Crown Victoria
Verified for the Ford Crown Victoria27 reports
Verified for the Ford Crown Victoria23 reports
1 answerSeptember 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- It acts as if the choke is not engaging when cold.
- What size is the bolt that holds down the plastic motor cover
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
2007 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($177 - 214) in Buffalo, IN
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Holiday, FL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Coventry, RI
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($136 - 179) in Pilot Point, AK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($43 - 53) in Fayetteville, GA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($519 - 716) in Warrensburg, NY