I took car to dealership to get key pad on driver door code changed.After that i used all 3 of my remotes to enter car @ neither 1 will work.The doors,trunk,@ entry pad on driver door worked sometimes but doesn't work any more.And when u enter car to drive the doors lock automately,it stop working to.I check the fuses and they were good under the dash @ under hood.
2007 crown vic on 2007 Ford Crown Victoria
Verified for the Ford Crown Victoria20 reports
Verified for the Ford Crown Victoria21 reports
1 answerSeptember 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- when the ac is turned on , car shudders and bucks
- hit something on right and now when I turn right the wheels turn too far to righ
- Where is the blend air actuator located?
- how to find which 1 of my 8 fuel injectors is leaking.
- Can a faulty instrument cluster cause inaccurate readings on mileage and idle h?