My problem is when i use my key remote to unlock the doors some times it works @ somestimes it won't.No problem with the remote because neither will work at times.I will unlock my door manually try to unlock trunk it won't open either.At the same time i will put the key in switch, normally it will make a bepping noise.It would not say anything.When the car is runnig the thermostat display will blink off @ on constantly.Please tell me what is the problem with my car.
2007 crown vic on 2007 Ford Crown Victoria
Verified for the Ford Crown Victoria20 reports
0 answersSeptember 30, 2010
Verified for the Ford Crown Victoria17 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- I there a way to turn off warning signal? Can't find anything wrong just signal
- How do I drain and replace Power Steering fluid
- why does my fan keep running when engine is turned off
- My headlights stop working only my bright lights work. My windshield wipers stop
- My car does not react to my putting down the gas pedal after it has warmed up.