My problem is when i use my key remote to unlock the doors some times it works @ somestimes it won't.No problem with the remote because neither will work at times.I will unlock my door manually try to unlock trunk it won't open either.At the same time i will put the key in switch, normally it will make a bepping noise.It would not say anything.When the car is runnig the thermostat display will blink off @ on constantly.Please tell me what is the problem with my car.
2007 crown vic on 2007 Ford Crown Victoria
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- how much would it cost to have a rear end assembly put together?
- Why the Heat is not working now put new thermostat in an work just fine but now
- My car start burning from floor by my gas pedal what is the problem?
- My dashboard lights my parking lights keep blowing in my turn signal lights blow
- I need help with a elictrical problem
2007 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- 20,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Buffalo, IN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($225 - 292) in Holiday, FL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Coventry, RI
- Air Pump Replacement ($348 - 407) in Pilot Point, AK
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($103 - 131) in Fayetteville, GA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Warrensburg, NY