My problem is when i use my key remote to unlock the doors some times it works @ somestimes it won't.No problem with the remote because neither will work at times.I will unlock my door manually try to unlock trunk it won't open either.At the same time i will put the key in switch, normally it will make a bepping noise.It would not say anything.When the car is runnig the thermostat display will blink off @ on constantly.Please tell me what is the problem with my car.
2007 crown vic on 2007 Ford Crown Victoria
Verified for the Ford Crown Victoria23 reports
Verified for the Ford Crown Victoria28 reports
0 answersSeptember 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Crown Victoria Questions
- LX: Sp/plugs, Fuel Inj replaced. Strong eng turnover. Computer OK. Not Starting.
- torque spec for three nuts on top of strut tower
- My air or my heat won't work. It went out suddenly and without warning. What? on
- My air or my heat won't work. It went out suddenly and without warning. What?
- only power window that works is rear driver side. the other 3 wont go up or down
2007 Ford Crown Victoria Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Buffalo, IN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($210 - $289) in Holiday, FL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($545 - $876) in Coventry, RI
- Starter Replacement ($275 - $332) in Pilot Point, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($283 - $342) in Fayetteville, GA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Warrensburg, NY