I check all TPMS wheel sensors and they are ok, Where does the left front recievces it signal
2007 Chevy Equinox that does not pick up the tire pressure on the left front on 2007 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
- Battery is not dead but car will not turn over. Will not even open doors
- Am I able to pull the rear drive shaft and still be able to drive the car?
- p0008 code but car sims run fine thanks
2007 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($76 - 138) in Waubun, MN
- Air Filter Replacement ($59 - 80) in American Falls, ID
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($457 - 681) in Lake Elmo, MN
- Oil Pump Replacement ($664 - 884) in Atwood, IL
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($367 - 449) in Swepsonville, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($671 - 710) in Maybee, MI