Just purchased 2007 buick lacrosse cxl on 01/17/2012, when driving today, 01/18/2012 with my wife seated in the passenger seat the airbag light kept flashing on then off, it also happens when I sit in the seat and I weigh 182lbs. Does not happen when noone in the seat. I did some research and apparently this has been an issue since 2005-06, but GM says it is not a safety recall problem. So I am possibly stuck with it, which is expensive, about $900.00. This happens at any speed, no matter what. What are my options? Or am I stuck with bill? On-Star also notified me of this problem.
2007 buick lacrosse cxl, 3.8l., passenger side airbag light flashes on and off on 2007 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- How to repair the automated solid panel below sun/moon roof. Won't stay closed.
- I replaced the module and crank sensor but still not firing or injectors
- What would be the cost to have loose wiring for the drivers side head light
- Lost all power while driving on freeway... Whats the issue???
- what do i need to do in order to make the car stop running hot?