Just purchased 2007 buick lacrosse cxl on 01/17/2012, when driving today, 01/18/2012 with my wife seated in the passenger seat the airbag light kept flashing on then off, it also happens when I sit in the seat and I weigh 182lbs. Does not happen when noone in the seat. I did some research and apparently this has been an issue since 2005-06, but GM says it is not a safety recall problem. So I am possibly stuck with it, which is expensive, about $900.00. This happens at any speed, no matter what. What are my options? Or am I stuck with bill? On-Star also notified me of this problem.
2007 buick lacrosse cxl, 3.8l., passenger side airbag light flashes on and off on 2007 Buick LaCrosse
Asked by for the 2007 Buick LaCrosse
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LaCrosse Questions
- we have a backup camera and it does not have an alarm--is this normal?
- why does the oil pressure light stay on for about a minute when you start car
- Rear defogger not working but mirror defrost works,same switch.
- Check engine light on.....Computer reads Catalyst code P0013
- Why do my alarm keep going off when I take the key out?
2007 Buick LaCrosse Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Worcester, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($275 - $544) in Berea, OH
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($270 - $378) in Combs, KY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Wheelwright, MA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($268 - $660) in Sand Point, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($253 - $328) in Steele, KY