ABOUT A MONTH AGO, I NOTICED WHEN FILLING UP MY TANK, IT WOULD READ ONLY ABOUT 3/4 FULL. 2 WEEKS AGO WHILE GOING ON AN APPT. IT RAN OUT OF GAS, GUAGE STILL SHOWED 1/4 TANK.IT THOUGHT SOMETHING MECHANICALLY BAD HAD HAPPENED.TOWED CAR TO REPAIR PLACE,THEY LOOKED IT OVER,DETERMINED,GAS GAUGE FLOATS BAD.TANK NEEDS DRAINED,REMOVED,GAUGES REPLACE, COST $400.00!NOW I FILL UP EACH TIME IT GOES BETWEEN 1/3 AND 1/2, HELP!!!! TOM L.
2006 VOLVO SW, FUEL GUAGE NOT WORKING PROPERLY, WHEN FILLED UP ONLY SHOWS 3/4. on 2006 Volvo V70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V70 Questions
- f the oil is all covering the dipstick xxx' s when car is cold, is this a prob?
- Where should oil be on dipstick when full? There are only xxx's. Please help.
- why is my alarm light flashing even when the car is not locked?
- Acceleration slowly stopped.
- the inside light doesn't go off when locking the door
2006 Volvo V70 Estimates