Had codes checked. P0102, P0113, P2195. Where should I start?
2006 Toyota Camry Check engine light on. on 2006 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry95 reports
Verified for the Toyota Camry46 reports
Verified for the Toyota Camry168 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2006 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($265 - 306) in Fenelton, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($763 - 1,279) in St Louis Park, MN
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Coldiron, KY
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($483 - 651) in Burnsville, NC
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($180 - 226) in Lynnfield, MA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($270 - 454) in Old Ocean, TX