the van needed glow plugs and we were putting off but the van stopped heating and we brought in and had the glow plugs replaced. Dealership said could be 1 of 3 things but couldn't tell us which it was. the van has 190000 milesi want to fix but dealer want to trhow almost 4500.00 at it just for parts.looking for a place to start trouble shooting.
2006 sprinter 2500 no heat in van blows cold air on 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500
- 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Problems(5)
- 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Repair Estimates
- 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Q&A(24)
- 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Recalls(4)
- 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Shops
- 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Sprinter 2500 Questions
- 2004 2500. Will go into limp mode on hwy. No lights, codes. Fixes itself. Help!
- Start error after replacing battery?
- What makes the rear AC not work on full cold cycles if temp is turned up works.
- DTC-P2339, not in database of iCarSoft mb2. LHM response. What is it?
- Oil pressure light & Check coolant light-no leaks van runs great
2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($481 - 814) in Amanda Park, WA
- 60,000 Mile Service ($400 - 539) in Waterford, OH
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Palmer, PR
- Alternator Replacement ($591 - 1,498) in Earth, TX
- Engine Oil Cooler Replacement ($274 - 732) in Trevett, ME
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($412 - 1,126) in Edgemont, AR