the van needed glow plugs and we were putting off but the van stopped heating and we brought in and had the glow plugs replaced. Dealership said could be 1 of 3 things but couldn't tell us which it was. the van has 190000 milesi want to fix but dealer want to trhow almost 4500.00 at it just for parts.looking for a place to start trouble shooting.
2006 sprinter 2500 no heat in van blows cold air on 2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Sprinter 2500 Questions
- where is the dpisti stik located to check transmission fluid and ad fluid
- Dealer updated airbag now radio does not work
- Where the glow plug are located on 2500 sprinter cargo van 2008
- Have code #299 Intake hose looks OK no leaks , Where is problem ? Turbo power drops out
- If I have code 299 Is that air leak at turbo inlet ?