Higher octane fuel does not help.it have new spark plugs and coils. no help at all.where do i start
2006 ls with 78,000 miles pings (detontion)under hard aceleration with 93 oct.f on 2006 Lincoln LS
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
2006 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($167 - 372) in Omena, MI
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($313 - 393) in Pittsboro, IN
- 120,000 Mile Service ($134 - 215) in Millersburg, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($610 - 2,403) in Shinhopple, NY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Stone Lake, WI
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($268 - 288) in Still Pond, MD