trying to replace fuel injector. any suggestions on how to remove the upper air intake plenum. there is is one bolt on the upper mounting bracket in the rear that is impossable to reach.
2006 jeep wrangler SE 2.4 on 2006 Jeep Wrangler
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Wrangler Questions
- How do I fix a rainwater leak in the passenger side firewall?
- It blew a fuse I replaced it and now I get no fire to coil and fuel pump
- why won't my jeep start. have replaced rotor, cap, plugs and coil.
- I am getting water behind my radio. where is it coming from and how do I stop it
- The fuel pump does not kick on all of the time.
2006 Jeep Wrangler Estimates
- 24,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Nevada, OH
- 8,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Chillicothe, IL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($346 - 501) in White Oak, WV
- 96,000 Mile Service ($242 - 355) in Navarro, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($924 - 1,500) in Avalon, NJ
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($524 - 785) in Marylhurst, OR