great,tran. mounts,only when putting in drive.
2006 honda accord 4 cyc. auto.trans.put in drive, clunking noise, tran works on 2006 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2006 Honda Accord Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($138 - 181) in Salem, KY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($222 - 309) in Junction City, OH
- Starter Replacement ($312 - 632) in La Crescenta, CA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($116 - 159) in Stephenson, MI
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($114 - 127) in Treloar, MO
- Trans Mount Replacement ($304 - 611) in Stockville, NE