DTC P0013 Exhaust Camshaft Position (CMP) Acuator Solenoid Control Circuit. 77,000 miles and t/c light keeps coming on but will go off in time. But continues to come back on.
2006 HHR,77,000 bought used,getting code P0013 Acuator Solenoid. Cost to fix? on 2006 Chevrolet HHR
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet HHR Questions
- My car shakes like a rollercoaster going up a hill when its ideling
- Chime not working for seat belts, key, lights. What's the fix?
- Hesitation to take off, shaking when idle and loud exhaust?
- Throttle body or pedal sensors,based on codes p2135/p2174 reduced engine power
- car is slow to taking of and sputters going up hill or at stop lights sometimes
2006 Chevrolet HHR Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($92 - 123) in West Coxsackie, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($270 - 395) in Daggett, MI
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Glencoe, NM
- Oil Pump Replacement ($491 - 590) in Hubbard Lake, MI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Mooreton, ND
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Faunsdale, AL