I'm trying to remove the transmission fluid pan to replace the transmission filter. After draining most of the fluid and removing all the bolts, I thought it would as simple as dropping it and sliding it sideways, but the exhaust pipe seems to be in the way. Is there a way to remove it without removing anything else or am I missing some steps.
2006 GMC Yukon Denali Transmission Filter Removal on 2006 GMC Yukon Denali
Asked by for the 2006 GMC Yukon Denali
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- Cold air only comes out the back vents front vents stop blowing air
- Navigation CD is stuck how can I take it out
- I changed my rear brakes and rotors and now my brake light is on an say stabilit
- my check engine light does not come on? But yet my ODB failed for emissions???
- Exterior passive lock/unlock button on door handle no working. Help!!
2006 GMC Yukon Denali Estimates