I'm trying to remove the transmission fluid pan to replace the transmission filter. After draining most of the fluid and removing all the bolts, I thought it would as simple as dropping it and sliding it sideways, but the exhaust pipe seems to be in the way. Is there a way to remove it without removing anything else or am I missing some steps.
2006 GMC Yukon Denali Transmission Filter Removal on 2006 GMC Yukon Denali
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- Zero hours came up on my display for no apparent reason and my truck shut down.
- I changed my rear brakes and rotors and now my brake light is on an say stabilit
- my check engine light does not come on? But yet my ODB failed for emissions???
- Driver seat motor runs continuously in forward motion.
- how many hours needed to take out and replace engine
2006 GMC Yukon Denali Estimates