I'm trying to remove the transmission fluid pan to replace the transmission filter. After draining most of the fluid and removing all the bolts, I thought it would as simple as dropping it and sliding it sideways, but the exhaust pipe seems to be in the way. Is there a way to remove it without removing anything else or am I missing some steps.
2006 GMC Yukon Denali Transmission Filter Removal on 2006 GMC Yukon Denali
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Denali Questions
- I need a download link for a Detroit 60 Series service manual.
- Will a fuel filter make my CEL come on?
- low beam not working but high beam working
- I would like to put true dual exhaust and add some more rumble. Beside the look it gives, will it also increase horsepower? Could you provide an estimate and an opinion on this. Semper fi
- Has anyone installed a performance air intake system...is it worth it?