I towed it behind my RV from fl to tn and it won't go back into drive. When I turn on the key all 4 lights come on the selector then go off, even the neutral light. I disconnected the battery and it still won't change to drive.
2006 GMC 4x4 Z71 off road with electronic shift is in neutral wont go into drive on 1999 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
- After installing a new clutch kit, my clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor
1999 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($680 - 1,062) in Allen Park, MI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($412 - 661) in Oregon House, CA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($526 - 1,100) in Perry Park, KY
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($72 - 109) in Duffield, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($44 - 56) in Flicksville, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($100 - 124) in Annapolis, IL