oil cooler, egr, fuel filters and pump replaced after oil leaked into coolant system. Engine took apart and flused 5 times. worked ok about 30 days then when started ran til enging warmed up then acted like fuel was being slowly cut off about 2 min. til stopped running. won't start again til cooled off.
2006 Ford 250 6L diesel runs 2-3 min. til warm then acts like fuel shuts off. on 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(17)
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(89)
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(2)
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(5)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($586 - 748) in Matlock, WA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($163 - 356) in Alma, AR
- 25,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Wrangell, AK
- AC Condenser Replacement ($429 - 567) in Bokeelia, FL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($140 - 355) in Lolo, MT
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 100) in Polson, MT