2006 chrysler Pacifica both radiator fans stay running until the battery dies. What is the problem? Could it be the relay?
2006 chrysler Pacifica both radiator fans stay running until the battery dies. on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
1 answerAugust 27, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2006 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($256 - 366) in Bellwood, NE
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($49 - 69) in Foster, OK
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($269 - 341) in Yatahey, NM
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($126 - 143) in Danville, CA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 100) in Chaska, MN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($76 - 930) in Mentmore, NM