I have a 2006 chevy cobalt and two weeks ago my AC just cut off. It would come back on with a funky smell then cut off again. But last week it cut off and never cut back on. We replaced the freon last month and it was cold. The heater won't blow out air either. We checked the fuses, all good. We checked the relay and that was fine. I need some desperate help. If you can think of anything else I can try to figure out what the problem is please let me know.
2006 chevy cobalt AC will not blow any air on 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
Asked by for the 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt
1 answerAugust 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- key won't come out and no power and I can't get into the trunk to jump the batte
- Would the airbag malfunctioning cause the fuel pump to stop working?
- My alarm goes off when I open doors etc. How do I disconnect the system
- Where is the battery located?
- I have distinct knocking at beginin of acceleration..at 55 or 60 it goes g r
2006 Chevrolet Cobalt Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($127 - $212) in McClusky, ND
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($179 - $224) in Barceloneta, PR
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Leopold, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($342 - $689) in Amsterdam, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($235 - $291) in Glenfield, ND
- Window Switch Replacement ($263 - $272) in Portage Des Sioux, MO