We are having issues with our 2006 Aveo shifting out of park. We push the shift lock key down and restatart the car. Sometimes this works. We never do the same thing twice so not sure what is finally making it come out of park. Does anyone know what this is and can we fix it? Thanks.
2006 Chevrolet Aveo will not come out of park on 2006 Chevrolet Aveo
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Aveo Questions
- whear is the temp censor located?
- When I step on the brakes put my car in gear shifts hard, I stop take off the car shifts to next gear hard
- looking for a wiring diagram for a sedan with a manual transmission
- cost to repair gas line hose on 2010 Chev Aveo
- Recurrent TCM and 02 sensor issues. What is the cause by recurrent i mean 2 times in one yr. Car runs perfecr for months and the throws code for bad 02 sensor and tcm issues! Help