and would not accellerate past 2000 RPMs we got it home running about 20mph. Now having trouble starting it (able to start with a jump) and it will run for about 10 seconds then sputters and dies.
2006 Charger the transmission seemed to only pull in low........ on 2006 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- How much should I expect to pay for rear right strut work?
- car turns over, wont start
- butso how do I hook the printer up if I have only 2 wires but the old one had 4
- I bought a 2007 D prongs how do I hook the two prong up to the four prong sensor
- i have a 2006 dodge charger i recently had my motor rebuilt and transmission rebuilt but my car still wont pull what can it be