and would not accellerate past 2000 RPMs we got it home running about 20mph. Now having trouble starting it (able to start with a jump) and it will run for about 10 seconds then sputters and dies.
2006 Charger the transmission seemed to only pull in low........ on 2006 Dodge Charger
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2006 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($352 - 437) in Volga, WV
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saranac Lake, NY
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($196 - 260) in White Rock, SC
- 138,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Borger, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($155 - 308) in Julesburg, CO
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Florence, IN