Where is the sensor that detects the trunk open/close? The only electronics I can find is on the latch but that looks like its for the motor to open/close the latch.
2006 bmw 325ci trunk indicator stays on 2006 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2006 BMW 325i Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($246 - 325) in Bula, TX
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Royal, NE
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($199 - 352) in El Campo, TX
- Water Pump Replacement ($388 - 911) in Many Farms, AZ
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($398 - 411) in Point Lookout, MO
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Hecker, IL