Where is the sensor that detects the trunk open/close? The only electronics I can find is on the latch but that looks like its for the motor to open/close the latch.
2006 bmw 325ci trunk indicator stays on 2006 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2006 BMW 325i Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($411 - 880) in Bula, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($581 - 733) in Royal, NE
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in El Campo, TX
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($510 - 766) in Many Farms, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($351 - 381) in Point Lookout, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($318 - 384) in Hecker, IL