running fine when left the driveway drove 14 miles to town did some quick arrands stop to get lunch in drive thru, before we got to drive thru it killed restartd drove,killed again restarted, drove home,14 miles did arrand in lil town an ran fine came home started up left got 4 miles down road killed restart got it home parked for several hours an couple of days an wont start.... tell me what it could be or what is wrong
2005 tauras on 2005 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 2005 Ford Taurus
2 answersFebruary 13, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Car is leaking from around water pump but is not the water pump! Firestone said,
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
2005 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($233 - $360) in Mc Minnville, TN
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($124 - $170) in Cathay, ND
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($118 - $186) in Pioneer, OH
- Timing Belt Replacement ($342 - $519) in Bandera, TX
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,163 - $1,703) in Atkinson, NC
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($48 - $114) in Petersburg, ND