Will run great and out of no where its like someone turns the key off. checked Ficm (replaced ficm just incase) still doing same thing will run for days or min then shut down most time will start back up other times will take an hour. The only other sign it sometimes gives us is it misses/cuts out once an awhile and then usally with in sometime the truck will shut down, other times truck shuts down with no warning.. When its Cold it seems to run the best dont seem to shut down early mornings. Running a Edge chip checked for codes getting a U105 Lost communication with Ficm meaning?? Very frustrating please help any sugestions Thanks.
2005 super duty 6.0 dies while driving down road. Will restart on 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(14)
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(107)
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(3)
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(7)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
- Having occasional long cranking starts
2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- 10,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Tie Siding, WY
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Oneida, KS
- 25,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Laceyville, PA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($110 - 143) in Baptistown, NJ
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($180 - 204) in Midway, UT
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Botsford, CT