Will run great and out of no where its like someone turns the key off. checked Ficm (replaced ficm just incase) still doing same thing will run for days or min then shut down most time will start back up other times will take an hour. The only other sign it sometimes gives us is it misses/cuts out once an awhile and then usally with in sometime the truck will shut down, other times truck shuts down with no warning.. When its Cold it seems to run the best dont seem to shut down early mornings. Running a Edge chip checked for codes getting a U105 Lost communication with Ficm meaning?? Very frustrating please help any sugestions Thanks.
2005 super duty 6.0 dies while driving down road. Will restart on 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- F150 2015 towing mirrors power glass only where can I get them
- New batteries, cables, posts, starter like new.. will crank when it wants...
- Changed oil and filter, started engine, there is no oil pressure registering
- Fuel gauge is on empty; full tank of diesel.
- why would an actuator door motor go out this soon on my heat and a/c.