Dealer states Timing belt/Water Pump Replacement 77,000 miles
2005 Sienna die while my wife was driving. Repair man shows security key issue, on 2005 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
- Why does van hesitate when stepping on gas after coasting ?
- dash board lights went out, fueses look ok, how can i fix it
- Moonroof will not open. After pushing the button, I hear grinding and popping.
- CEL light on except only in reverse. No codes present with obd2 scanner.
2005 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($252 - 321) in Cabery, IL
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,142 - 2,783) in Gause, TX
- 142,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Lake Hopatcong, NJ
- Spark Plug Replacement ($380 - 497) in Summerdale, AL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($401 - 460) in Gasport, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($944 - 1,766) in Alexandria, NE