I have replaces both thermostats, all radiator hoses, New radiator. Still overheard within first 5 minutes of driving. Help/advice please. Don't know what else it could be and what could be leaking.
2005 Nissan altima is overheating. Looks like leak is on drivers side. on 2005 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($290 - 380) in Saratoga, TX
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($676 - 1,197) in Orovada, NV
- Fuel Filter Change ($88 - 117) in Kennedy, AL
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Diagonal, IA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($267 - 420) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($46 - 63) in Golden Meadow, LA