the problem occurs all the time.
2005 Nissan Altima cranks, but will not start. What could be the problem? on 2005 Nissan Altima
Could be fuel, crank/cam sensors, and others. Do you have spark, fuel pressure ?
COMMENT by kroberts ,
March 25, 2014
I'll check and see. I 'll read the OBD-II codes and get back to you.
2 answersJune 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Saratoga, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($31 - 61) in Orovada, NV
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Kennedy, AL
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($77 - 100) in Diagonal, IA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($35 - 45) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($677 - 1,234) in Golden Meadow, LA