the problem occurs all the time.
2005 Nissan Altima cranks, but will not start. What could be the problem? on 2005 Nissan Altima
1 answer 2 comments
Could be fuel, crank/cam sensors, and others. Do you have spark, fuel pressure ?
COMMENT by kroberts ,
March 25, 2014
I'll check and see. I 'll read the OBD-II codes and get back to you.
2 answersJune 28, 2011
This week's top 10
2005 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($463 - 596) in Saratoga, TX
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($96 - 137) in Orovada, NV
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($490 - 621) in Kennedy, AL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($134 - 188) in Diagonal, IA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($56 - 99) in Pointe Aux Pins, MI
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Golden Meadow, LA