2005 mustang ABS module plug? on 2005 Ford Mustang

What wiring harness do i have to buy to get the abs pump/control module electric plug? Like the engine harness or body harness. Or can I buy just the abs pigtail somewhere?


Asked by for the 2005 Ford Mustang
Salvage dealer.
U bet. You use a wood lathe?