my temperature gauge goes way up when standing at a drive thru with the motor running. But returns to normal when I begin driving. What can cause this problem?
2005 lexus gx 470. on 2005 Lexus GX470
0 answersJuly 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GX470 Questions
- rear height and very bumpy ride all of a sudden
- what is the approximate cost to replace air intake pumps on this vehicle?
- What is most common reason for VSC track and VSC off to appear on display panel
- What can cause the driver's door not to open, even with keys?
- A weird smell(electronic burning)that seems like is coming under my drivers seat
2005 Lexus GX470 Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in North Sioux City, SD
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($406 - 522) in Fruitvale, TX
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($332 - 433) in Berclair, TX
- 95,000 Mile Service ($100 - 177) in Plymouth, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($338 - 394) in Woden, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($196 - 224) in North Pekin, IL