put new catilyic conv.(April), coil pack(march), new sparkplugs(march), cleaned throttlebody(march) car ran good till june, still shutting off,no warning, while on freeway.Today, started vibrating hard, after tapping coil pack again restarted. checked motor mounts-not loose, engine came on and stayed on.
2005 cobalt, shuts off while driving.diagnostics code read "emmisions" on 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
Asked by for the 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cobalt Questions
- key won't come out and no power and I can't get into the trunk to jump the batte
- Would the airbag malfunctioning cause the fuel pump to stop working?
- My alarm goes off when I open doors etc. How do I disconnect the system
- Where is the battery located?
- I have distinct knocking at beginin of acceleration..at 55 or 60 it goes g r
2005 Chevrolet Cobalt Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($66 - $94) in Ord, NE
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($396 - $483) in Atlantic Beach, NC
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($787 - $1,128) in Lake Elmo, MN
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($159 - $238) in North Rose, NY
- Window Switch Replacement ($263 - $272) in Wolford, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - $106) in Pittsview, AL