My 2005 caddy sts just dies at any time. it could be while idle, highway driving, or in town driving. everything shuts down. no dash lights, no radio, no turn signals, no anything. after about 10 seconds the dash lights up, and says put car in park to start, which I do, and it starts fine. Does anyone have any idea what may cause this? Also, had it checked, and it is throwing no codes.
2005 cady sts dies while driving on 2005 Cadillac STS
Asked by for the 2005 Cadillac STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- driver door will not open from outside
- driver door unlocks but will not open door using handle
- When I turn my car off it won't stop beeping. It say its not in park.
- How do i get my drivers seat as far back as the passengers?
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
2005 Cadillac STS Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fremont, IN
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($260 - 377) in New Salem, ND
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Castalia, NC
- Thermostat Replacement ($192 - 297) in Birchwood, TN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($701 - 816) in Wellsville, MO
- CV Joint Replacement ($584 - 1,433) in Huntington, TX