My 2005 caddy sts just dies at any time. it could be while idle, highway driving, or in town driving. everything shuts down. no dash lights, no radio, no turn signals, no anything. after about 10 seconds the dash lights up, and says put car in park to start, which I do, and it starts fine. Does anyone have any idea what may cause this? Also, had it checked, and it is throwing no codes.
2005 cady sts dies while driving on 2005 Cadillac STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
- Vibration issue on my 2005 cadillac sts v6.why does it vibrate taking off
- How to turn off the tire monitor light
2005 Cadillac STS Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fremont, IN
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($300 - 425) in New Salem, ND
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Castalia, NC
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($528 - 618) in Birchwood, TN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Wellsville, MO
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,399 - 1,506) in Huntington, TX