Replaced Transfer Case Encoder Motor on 2005 Sierra Pickup now it is in neutral and it will not shift from neutral,replaced switch inside cab also so what is next?
2005 1500 Sierra 4 Wheel Problems on 2005 GMC Sierra 1500
2 answersJanuary 05, 2014
1 answerApril 05, 2011
Verified for the GMC Sierra 150065 reports
Verified for the GMC Sierra 150014 reports
1 answerJanuary 05, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My steering wheel is slightly angled towards the drivers door is this normal?
- Driving 65 on Highway. Truck just stalled. It starts an immediately stalls out,
- Replaced the starter, crank but not start, coils not firing,new sensor bcm/pcm
- when driving my anti theft light comes on and shuts off all my gauges of but the
- clicking noise in cabin under dash.