Replaced Transfer Case Encoder Motor on 2005 Sierra Pickup now it is in neutral and it will not shift from neutral,replaced switch inside cab also so what is next?
2005 1500 Sierra 4 Wheel Problems on 2005 GMC Sierra 1500
1 more answer
Verified for the GMC Sierra 150065 reports
Verified for the GMC Sierra 150014 reports
2 answersJanuary 05, 2014
1 answerApril 05, 2011
1 answerJanuary 05, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2005 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Ashland, LA
- 35,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Dryden, MI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lanark, IL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($184 - 239) in Jaffrey, NH
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Withams, VA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($218 - 269) in Divernon, IL