I have a 2004 range rover when going into passing gear it flashes tranfer box neutral and engine failsafe mode, what can I do
2004 transfer box neutral on 2004 Land Rover Range Rover
1 answerFebruary 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Range Rover Questions
- Dash got wet and now blinks. No Nav; Tried dis/reconnecting battery - no help!
- My engine is cold and I need to add coolant. I can't get the cap off. Ideas?
- Why do I have a wobble in my brake system ?
- Having problems with steering column in my 2005 Range Rover HSE.
- How do you check the Automatic transmission fluid? Where is the dipstick?