2004 Pacifica: Weird combination of Codes:
P0032, P0461, P0700, P0562 ( I know what the codes refer to )
1) Check engine light is on
2) all other gauge behavior is normal ( temp/rpm/gas/oil )
3) when you turn car off, and then back on, when it is sitting, it looks like a dead battery/will not start.
4) Jump battery it starts ( at times jump will not work ).
5) battery tests out to be ok
6) alternator seems to be ok
7) gas gauge is accurate, no fuel system problem, not sure why P0461 is showing a problem
8) have had intermittent problem with car idling rough, then going off, at drive-in windows, bank
9) have had a few ( recently ) incidences of very slow speed at initial forward ( normalizes in a few seconds, speed increases normally )
10) no fluctuation in speedometer at any time, normal
11) overall driving is normal, but am not taking it out as of today
My husband is an experienced mechanic, but this one is a bit confusing.