4 Wheel drive whats the cost of replacing? My Navi only has 76k on it. But the allwheel doesnt even work it wont even let use it...And the 4 wheel High is starting to sputter like when the spark plugs and boots are going bad...But ONly when in 4 wheel high it does that. Any helpfull hints or pricing on a good replacement joint would be great!!!
2004 Lincoln Navigator on 2004 Lincoln Navigator
There are far to many things that could be wrong and foolish to speculate without doing some initial diagnostic checks. I would look and see if there are any good reputable independent Ford/Lincoln shops in your are. Call and ask them if they have seen this problem and if the have the diagnostic equipment needed to work on your car.
Verified for the Lincoln Navigator41 reports
Verified for the Lincoln Navigator20 reports
Verified for the Lincoln Navigator15 reports
Verified for the Lincoln Navigator11 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
2004 Lincoln Navigator Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($522 - 612) in Saint Charles, VA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Lynn Center, IL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nekoma, KS
- Heater Core Replacement ($599 - 888) in Willisville, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($311 - 355) in Gifford, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($209 - 229) in Llano, NM