We have a 2004 Lexus RX 330. About a year ago we replaced the tires with BF Goodrich Dueler tires. We now experience a loud noise at around 60 miles per hour. The Lexus dealer says we should have bought Michelin tires. Our repair guy checked the bearings and they are good. The tire guy says we should have rotated the tires. While we get the run around, we are being tourtured by this noise. Any suggestions?
2004 Lexus RX330 make loud noise at 60 mph on 2004 Lexus RX330
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus RX330 Questions
- cost to replace/repair rear main oil seal and upper oil pan gasket...leaks
- Transsmision problem
- after replacing a battery my VSC, check engine came on now my car want
- How to turn off, VSC, Trac off, and check engines lights off?
- CEL,VSC,TRAC OFF. All else normal no leaks then noise &LARGE coolant leak
2004 Lexus RX330 Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,013 - 1,334) in Carterville, IL
- Oil and Filter Change ($39 - 100) in Higginsville, MO
- Heater Core Replacement ($924 - 1,106) in Samson, AL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($925 - 1,254) in Weirsdale, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($281 - 367) in Templeton, IN
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($1,094 - 1,182) in Hyannis, NE