I have had many cars in my life and never had this problem. It's either an Engineering problem or a defective part. It's not like the engine is rumbling like a souped up Nova or anything. Honda says it isn't their fault. It only has 85,000 miles on it. The motor mounts may have been cracked for a long time. The car was bought new and never been in a wreck.
2004 Honda Pilot that that has broken engine mounts. Anyone with this problem? on 2004 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- How to fix overhead Map Lights so they will come on when doors are opened?
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
- Is a knock sensor a costly repair?
- My passenger windows go up slow and 2 of my garage door buttons don't work.
2004 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 164) in Hurley, WI
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dawsonville, GA
- Battery Replacement ($129 - 180) in Sidney, KY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($471 - 577) in Amo, IN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($127 - 155) in Cobleskill, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($439 - 603) in Sharon Springs, NY