I have had many cars in my life and never had this problem. It's either an Engineering problem or a defective part. It's not like the engine is rumbling like a souped up Nova or anything. Honda says it isn't their fault. It only has 85,000 miles on it. The motor mounts may have been cracked for a long time. The car was bought new and never been in a wreck.
2004 Honda Pilot that that has broken engine mounts. Anyone with this problem? on 2004 Honda Pilot
Asked by for the 2004 Honda Pilot
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- Left side next to engine
- Water leaking onto driver and passenger floor boards even when car is in garage!
- clicking noise , like tapping coming from engine on startups, warms up then stop
- Will a bad tensioner sound like the motor is knocking & cause the car to stall?
- What is the small piece of plastic that stick out of the brake light?
2004 Honda Pilot Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($934 - $1,363) in Hurley, WI
- Thermostat Replacement ($83 - $126) in Dawsonville, GA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($439 - $889) in Sidney, KY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($512 - $829) in Amo, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($439 - $603) in Cobleskill, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($129 - $299) in Sharon Springs, NY