do the 2004 honda odysseys have interference engines?
2004 honda odyssey on 2004 Honda Odyssey
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by hemicuda ,
February 04, 2009
I looked up your engine timing belt and it only has one choice V6 3471 3.5L SOHC " Interference engine application" autozone has a replacement guide http://www.autozone.com/shopping/repairGuide.htm?pageId=0900c15280020feb
Verified for the Honda Odyssey34 reports
Verified for the Honda Odyssey158 reports
Verified for the Honda Odyssey19 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- All lights on the dash board came on suddenly. can you tell me how to fix it?
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
2004 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($348 - 987) in Johnstown, OH
- Battery Replacement ($129 - 180) in Jenera, OH
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($167 - 271) in Wolcott, CT
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Putnam Hall, FL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($155 - 231) in Milford, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($76 - 208) in Moscow, KS