A/C blows lightly out of front dash vents and floor but mostly from the defroster. I checked the blend actuator and it is working fine. Appears that the linkage to the door that redirects the air from the defroster may have come loose. What is the best way to get to that defroster flap shut so I can have cool air in the Texas summer?
2004 Dodge Dakota 4.7 A/C blows out of defrost vent on 2004 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home