A/C blows lightly out of front dash vents and floor but mostly from the defroster. I checked the blend actuator and it is working fine. Appears that the linkage to the door that redirects the air from the defroster may have come loose. What is the best way to get to that defroster flap shut so I can have cool air in the Texas summer?
2004 Dodge Dakota 4.7 A/C blows out of defrost vent on 2004 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- There is metal shavings on the drive belt pullysystem in the inside causing nois
- 99 dodge dakota.5 speed...,my left turn signal blinks really fast.
- I am looking for a estimate to replace the valve guides--including time and part
- knocking /thumping noise from front left tire
- truck engine no turn no start finally got it to turn and start butt turn signals