A/C blows lightly out of front dash vents and floor but mostly from the defroster. I checked the blend actuator and it is working fine. Appears that the linkage to the door that redirects the air from the defroster may have come loose. What is the best way to get to that defroster flap shut so I can have cool air in the Texas summer?
2004 Dodge Dakota 4.7 A/C blows out of defrost vent on 2004 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- oil gauge drops after a short time running then starts ticking.
- the rpms and odometer go all the way down and sometimes shuts off
- Truck has no pick up when accelerating.
- Start and idle at 200 to 300 rpm but when under load it stalls or pops 95magnum6
- When braking or even stopped truck acts like gas peddle is pressed to the floor.