reverse it accels on its own. when in drive i try to acclerate but no response unless i let brake go . i think its the turbo cause i cant hear it but im not sure?
2004 dodge 5.9 diesel starts good idles good in park . when i shift to drive or on 2004 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2004 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($247 - 352) in Schriever, LA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Aldie, VA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($405 - 731) in Elizabeth, LA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Haines, OR
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($146 - 245) in Carbon, IA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($290 - 331) in Valatie, NY