it only happens when driven more then 10-15 miles , and is intermittent. It will revert to normal if engine is turned and restarted. it will also rarely not upshift from wecond or third unless turned off and restarted.
2004 clk500 will not downshift from sixth gear to first . on 2004 Mercedes-Benz CLK500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK500 Questions
- when I turn ignition it continues cranking without stopping and won't start.
- Whats the estimated cost to replace (front) blower motor?
- what that squeaky sound coming from my rear wheels on my clk500?
- Whats the stainless steel part of the bottom of the door frame called?
- What would cause the windshield wiper to only work with the left turn signal on?