125,000 miles, replaced all thermostats, radiator, 3 coolant flushes, and still having issues! What else can i do! Love this car and can't see myself driving anything else!
2004 Aerio all wheel drive, coolant issues, over heating on 2004 Suzuki Aerio
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- WHERE CAN I FIND REPAIR PARTS FOR A SUZUKI AERIO VISCOUS CUPPLER
- when i applay brake in red light traffic my engine is cut off suddenly so whatis
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
2004 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($661 - 769) in Hanover, WV
- Water Pump Replacement ($230 - 329) in Gantt, AL
- 102,000 Mile Service ($310 - 418) in Ontario, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($598 - 698) in Grygla, MN
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($286 - 314) in Huntly, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($298 - 355) in Natchitoches, LA