125,000 miles, replaced all thermostats, radiator, 3 coolant flushes, and still having issues! What else can i do! Love this car and can't see myself driving anything else!
2004 Aerio all wheel drive, coolant issues, over heating on 2004 Suzuki Aerio
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
- I bought a 06 Suzuki Aerio wagon and the stereo doesn't turn on or show an error
- Why does the transmission come out of overdrive while I'm driving?