125,000 miles, replaced all thermostats, radiator, 3 coolant flushes, and still having issues! What else can i do! Love this car and can't see myself driving anything else!
2004 Aerio all wheel drive, coolant issues, over heating on 2004 Suzuki Aerio
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- Which way does the harmonic balancer bolt has to turn to remove it?
- WHERE CAN I FIND REPAIR PARTS FOR A SUZUKI AERIO VISCOUS CUPPLER
- when i applay brake in red light traffic my engine is cut off suddenly so whatis
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
2004 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($703 - 831) in Hanover, WV
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - 58) in Gantt, AL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ontario, NY
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - 123) in Grygla, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($755 - 814) in Huntly, VA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Natchitoches, LA