first i changed the gas cap yesterday ... my service engline soon lamp finally went off today ... cleaned battery terminals today & after re-installing, truck ran good for about 10 miles (no stops) ... when i stopped, it stalled at idle about 3 times before reaching my destination ... does anyone know if i have a fuel issue or perhaps the computer got confused from the power interruption ??? someone said on another forum that the computer has to re-learn after power interruptions?
2003 stalling immediately on 2003 Suzuki XL-7
Asked by for the 2003 Suzuki XL-7
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki XL-7 Questions
- My vehicle tugs when I'm driving below 40mph what could be the problem?
- computer module 2 art engine '07 Suzuki xl7, does Suzuki have 2 program new one
- How do I check the power steering fluid levels and where is the dip stick at?
- Reset the computer and now the AWD is turned off traction control and abs light
- The sunroof won't close after we just opened it. There's nothing. What can I do?
2003 Suzuki XL-7 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($818 - $1,214) in Cerulean, KY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,904 - $2,317) in Plainfield, IA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Troutdale, OR
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($242 - $368) in Carbon Cliff, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($257 - $298) in Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($330 - $371) in Hyde, PA