first i changed the gas cap yesterday ... my service engline soon lamp finally went off today ... cleaned battery terminals today & after re-installing, truck ran good for about 10 miles (no stops) ... when i stopped, it stalled at idle about 3 times before reaching my destination ... does anyone know if i have a fuel issue or perhaps the computer got confused from the power interruption ??? someone said on another forum that the computer has to re-learn after power interruptions?
2003 stalling immediately on 2003 Suzuki XL-7
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki XL-7 Questions
- computer module 2 art engine '07 Suzuki xl7, does Suzuki have 2 program new one
- How do I check the power steering fluid levels and where is the dip stick at?
- Reset the computer and now the AWD is turned off traction control and abs light
- The sunroof won't close after we just opened it. There's nothing. What can I do?
- under the hood
2003 Suzuki XL-7 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($180 - 231) in Cerulean, KY
- Alternator Replacement ($338 - 781) in Plainfield, IA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($861 - 1,728) in Troutdale, OR
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Carbon Cliff, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($730 - 748) in Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($637 - 726) in Hyde, PA