The leak is coming from around the sensor fitting that screws into the valve.. the sensor the the wire clips into..Can I replace only the sensor? Is that just an O ring there? Do I need to relieve the pressure some how?
2003 SL500 leaking fluid from the pressure valve for the suspension on 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- Why does my 1999 SL500 stall for no reason?
- Can u use the same Hydraulic oil u use n jacks n the convertible system???
- What could cause a Burning smell after driving
- Mice eating wires due to the presence of wheat in the wire makeup?
- Car starts fine. Won't move out of park. Steering wheel is not locked. Car starts with no issues. Any one have this issue. Cost? Resolution?