I replaced the crankshaft and camshaft sensor we have fuel going thru and spark fuel pump is good it turns over but just won't start it happened from one day to the next it was working fine.
2003 pontiac bonneville cranks but won't start on 2003 Pontiac Bonneville
Verified for the Pontiac Bonneville34 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
2003 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Emerson, IA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($209 - 327) in Betterton, MD
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($179 - 251) in Dushore, PA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($639 - 825) in Leonardtown, MD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,003 - 1,033) in Philip, SD
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Smithton, MO