It blows only cool air no heat. A/C still working ok.
2003 Mercedes-Benz E320 Heater not working. on 2003 Mercedes-Benz E320
1 answerOctober 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz E320 Questions
- Will not start in the third starting position
- There is a rattle noise between drivers door and fender at bottom of car.
- Where to plug third brake light switch wire in e320 2001?
- I was told I need all 4 differential seals replaced because the fluid is leaking
- Why won't it go into reverse and sometimes I have to move the shifter to start
2003 Mercedes-Benz E320 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($112 - $187) in Tripp, SD
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($321 - $984) in Crothersville, IN
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Currie, NC
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($301 - $470) in Conover, NC
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($719 - $1,215) in Aviston, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($586 - $773) in Vanceboro, ME