When I turn the key to switch the car on the fuel pump doesn't run, but when I'm trying to start it and let the key go that's when it runs.
2003 Mazda protege lx fuel pump runs only when trying to start the car HELP??? on 2003 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?