2003 Chevrolet Malibu Q&A

2003 Chevrolet Malibu Question: 2003 Malibu antitheft problem

I will pay anyone in Missouri if they can fix my car!!! 2003 Malibu with aftermarket radio not factory antitheft system siren goes off keyfob wont work if u pull the door handle all the doors unlock I have tried everything on google and youtube nothing works!! sometimes security light flashes stays steady or goes out car will not turn over just crank please help can some one walk me through this process please????? I HAVE 3 IGNITIONS AND ANOTHER BCM PLEASE HELP!!!!!! CONTACT ME AT tag.user@yahoo.com -
I am not in MO. but if i were i would remove the aftermarket alarm and toss it in the garbage for you!! -
Comment 1
I was trying to figure out last night if the radio was not factory or the anti theft was not factory. -
Comment 2
Me too,, still dont really know.! Says it has a siren, dont think factory had one but not sure......of anything much anymore! -
Comment 3
I didn't answer wasn't sure. Thought the same but you know. Good job to you. :-) -
Comment 4
No my alarm is factory my radio isnt -
Comment 5
It's all a best guess anyway, that's all we can do! -
Comment 6
I would use my Tech2 to test the system but it's not fun to have that BS happening. -
also when I hit the lock doors on the remote it won't stop honking.