I replaced the erg valve and this corrected for a short time and then it came back on. Any additional advise would be great.
2003 honda pilot has a check engine and vtm light on on 2004 Honda Pilot
Verified for the Honda Pilot7 reports
2 answersJune 06, 2015
0 answersSeptember 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- VTM4, Check Engine & VCM lights illuminated. manual suggestions aren't working
- air condition air odor Honda Pilot
- Why would my 2005 Honda Pilot loose power while at a red light. When battery light came on I pulled into a parking lot it would not pull while in drive and dash board lights went off and windows wouldn't roll up.
- What is the estimated time to replace two catalytic converters on a 2006 Honda Pilot
- What is the estimated time to replace a front and rear converter on a 2006 Honda Pilot