I replaced the erg valve and this corrected for a short time and then it came back on. Any additional advise would be great.
2003 honda pilot has a check engine and vtm light on on 2004 Honda Pilot
Verified for the Honda Pilot7 reports
2 answersJune 06, 2015
0 answersSeptember 12, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Pilot Questions
- cruise control does'nt turn on or set speed.
- after replacing alternator
- 2015 honda pilot told need new brake pads and machine rotors at 18,000 miles
- At 92,000 now having excessive oil consumption losing a qt about every 1000mile
- Replaced alternator. Now the car fails smog-catalyst not on, even after 1000 mi.