Our alarm was going off at random times so we unplugged the hood latch sensor. We noticed that when we turned the car off the lights would blink as if the alarm was on. The other night we where out and noticed the remote wasn't working and we couldn't lock the doors so we manually locked them. Now we are locked out of our van, the remote doesn't work and the only key we have only fits the ignition, not the doors. Are there any alternatives besides breaking a window to get in?
2003 Honda Odyssey Security System problem, locked out. on 2003 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
- Can I change the passenger power sliding door to operate as manual sliding door
- Can I convert my passenger power sliding door to a work as a manual door.
2003 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($987 - 1,627) in Walstonburg, NC
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Clinton, NJ
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Dimmitt, TX
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($249 - 340) in Haviland, OH
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($142 - 284) in Brussels, WI
- Window Switch Replacement ($140 - 370) in Bland, MO