My 2003 grand am shuts off while driving. The only thing that keeps me from getting in an accident is that since it is a stick shift I put it in neutral and start it back up as I am rolling through traffic. And it starts right back up no problem. But why does it do this??? I'm really getting worried because it is my daily driver and I have 3 children who are always with me when this happens. I don't want a new car because I don't want a payment. Any suggestions? Also, I called GM and my vin is not on the recall list. There are no codes coming up on the code reader either. Anyone else have this problem? And did you fix it? Thanks.
2003 grand am shuts off while driving on 2003 Pontiac Grand Am
2 answersSeptember 29, 2010
4 answersNovember 20, 2013
0 answersJuly 27, 2015
1 answerApril 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
2003 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Pell City, AL
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Macy, NE
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($327 - 435) in Holden, MO
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,334 - 1,742) in Albers, IL
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Spruce Pine, AL
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($262 - 613) in Alex, OK