My 2003 grand am shuts off while driving. The only thing that keeps me from getting in an accident is that since it is a stick shift I put it in neutral and start it back up as I am rolling through traffic. And it starts right back up no problem. But why does it do this??? I'm really getting worried because it is my daily driver and I have 3 children who are always with me when this happens. I don't want a new car because I don't want a payment. Any suggestions? Also, I called GM and my vin is not on the recall list. There are no codes coming up on the code reader either. Anyone else have this problem? And did you fix it? Thanks.
2003 grand am shuts off while driving on 2003 Pontiac Grand Am
2 answersSeptember 29, 2010
0 answersJuly 27, 2015
4 answersNovember 20, 2013
1 answerApril 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?