I have a 2003 Dodge Stratus and for a whole year i had to have the cam sensor that is located on the top/side of the engine replaced 5 times from the dealership, however the last time they fixed it they kept my car for over a week and i picked it up on a friday and it worked great however on saturday the cars check engine lights cam on and car started to get sluggish again i know it is the cam sensor, what the crap can be causing it to keep failing?
2003 Dodge Stratus Cam Sensor Problem on 2003 Dodge Stratus
Verified for the Dodge Stratus46 reports
0 answersApril 06, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?