I have a 2003 Dodge Stratus and for a whole year i had to have the cam sensor that is located on the top/side of the engine replaced 5 times from the dealership, however the last time they fixed it they kept my car for over a week and i picked it up on a friday and it worked great however on saturday the cars check engine lights cam on and car started to get sluggish again i know it is the cam sensor, what the crap can be causing it to keep failing?
2003 Dodge Stratus Cam Sensor Problem on 2003 Dodge Stratus
by jdbeach in Winfield, WV on April 10, 2013
Verified for the Dodge Stratus35 reports
0 answersApril 06, 2016
Verified for the Dodge Stratus12 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Have roof leak on passenger side. Water runs down and drips near floorboard. Took off window plastic panel and see that drip comes from roof area. Not from sunroof as its dry....
- AC blows from face vents then changes to headboard vents on its own and continues back and forth. Replaced compressor and put in gas. What could be making it switch?
- I changed fuses and car won't start, why?
- Car won't turn over only oil light stays on. After checking fuses and batter by accident I held the wire top right held against metal car starts up and stays running till next time and I have to repeat process. Any idea?
- trip meter reset by itself