was told the engine may have been chged to 1997.Are electronics different that could cause my problem?
2003 4 cyl bucking @1500-1800RPM plugs/wires did not correct on 2003 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2003 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($200 - 280) in Bretton Woods, NH
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Belding, MI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($412 - 621) in Palmerton, PA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($799 - 1,253) in Silverthorne, CO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($729 - 872) in Barrow, AK
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 56) in Sheep Ranch, CA